Wednesday 4 April 2018

Bedford MK completed!

 I must admit that I have felt absolutely lousy over the last couple of weeks, one of them spent in bed with a horrible virus- thanks grandkids!

So no modelling at all, all the energy going to prepare Hillbrow and stock for this weekends Narrow Gauge South at Barton Peverill College in Eastleigh near Southampton.

Only other thing I did was to apply the transfers to the Bedford MK and actually declaring it finished!

It really comes out as a good representation of the prototype. It may be that I will add fuel hoses to depict fuelling the Hawk Trainer sat on RAF Misarah although that would mean changing all of the vehicles-I already have a Land Rover partially built which has a first coat of sand paint the same as the MK.

 Finally these pictures are from a new camera- the last one fell on its lens which rendered it un-useable.
So these pictures are from a Sony DSC-H300.

No comments:

Post a Comment